The supply analyst performs functions related to the replacement and maintenance of goods, he acts in the registration of suppliers, materials, services, makes purchase requests and provides all the necessary data related to the sector.
His responsibilities include assisting in the negotiation and drafting of contracts, controlling orders and budgets for the organization.
Today, more than ever, educational training has become a great ally of enterprises, as it trains professionals better, leaving them more apt for the tasks that are inherent to the function.
The candidate for this vacancy must have a degree in business administration, economics or statistics.
They can also complement the curriculum with a logistics technologist.
- Support planning negotiations.
- Monitor the execution and formalization of activities.
- Create reports.
- Dealing with discrepancies in processes and procedures.
- Develop adherence to the Annual Sourcing Plans.
- Conduct analyses.
- Issuance of invoices.
- Assessment of purchasing levels and demand.
- Raw material stock.
- Release of loads.
- Monitoring the purchasing process.
- Strategic planning.
- Responsible for repairs and repairs of machinery related to the sector.
- Conversation with suppliers.
- Material inspections.
- Verification of product packaging.
- Act as a dispatcher.
The job market in the area is wide and there are many fields of activity that can be worked, ranging from engineering companies, civil construction, retail trade, companies related to health, metallurgical and steel, service providers, among others.
- Conflict management.
- Interpersonal relationships.
- Team sense.
- Communication skill.